HUGE POSTER GIVEAWAY + ANIMEDIA VOL. 3 + BONUS ITEMS!
So here’s the story. I’m moving to California all the way from Virginia and lately I’ve been getting out of the whole anime phase. I’ve been downsizing my collection(s) for awhile now, selling what I can part with on eBay and Amazon and getting rid of some random things. I want to move out with a fresh start. I don’t want to forget what I love (I’m keeping some things), but I also don’t want to feel like my interests are purely materialistic.
tl;dr — Moving away, reducing the amount of junk I need to pack.
What you’ll receive:
- FLCL funimation booth poster from Katsucon
- Evangelion 2.22 promotional poster (DUAL-SIDED - Mari is on the back)
- Eden of the East promotional poster (DUAL-SIDED - forgot what’s on the back)
- Summer Wars promotional poster (human variation of summer wars on back)
- Persona 4 Animation bonus poster from Animedia Vol. 3 (I think Guilty Crown is on the back of it)
- Team Dai-Gurren flag
- Animedia Vol. 3
- Pokemon HG/SS gamestop store poster (a little bent on one corner)
- Super 8 movie poster
- Crazy, Stupid, Love movie poster
- Immortals movie poster
- Signed VA comicon event poster with multiple artist signatures
- Gurren Lagann Volume 1 manga
- Event starts today, June 16th, 2012, and will end June 23rd at 11:59pm.
- Reblog as many times as you want (max entries = 3), likes do not count
- YOU DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW ME!
- Winner will be contacted via ask with a 48 hour window to respond. Keep em’ open!
- Winner will be picked from a random number generator.
Posters suck to send. Just going to go ahead and say that, so I’ll give you two choices. I can either roll them up and place them in a long cardboard box or leave them flat and sandwich everything between two cardboard pieces and send it as a flat package (recommended).
I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE. SO TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO REBLOG AND ENTER!
p.s sorry for all my junk around the posters. I would have no room to put them without bending them if I took them down to take pictures.